Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry
Karnataka Bank Ltd has launched ‘missed call banking’ facility to its customers.
Check your Karnataka Bank account balance through missed call.
arnataka Bank Limited in line with its mission statement of being technology savvy customer centric bank has launched another innovative service namely missed call banking facility. This provides hassle free and convenient way to know the account balance and get mini statement on mobile. After giving missed call, the customer gets his account balance/mini statement through SMS on his mobile.
- Give Missed call to 1800112211 and 18004253800.
- This is a complete toll free service to know about your Karnataka Bank account details.
- Use this enquiry number to get your Karnataka Bank account balance details anywhere from India.
Karnatka Bank SMS banking provides following services to their customers –
– Account Balance Enquiry
– Last five transaction details
– Change SMS Password
– Suspend SMS Banking facility
For using the Karnataka Bank SMS Banking facility customers need to type the message in below format and send to the number 9880654321 using the registered mobile number.
|Service Name||Code||SMS Format|
|Check account balance||KBAL||KBAL <password> <Acct No.>|
|To get the last five transactions||KTRN||KTRN <password> <Acct No.>|
|To Change SMS Password||KPWD||KPWD <old password> <new password>|
|To Suspend from SMS banking||KSUS||KSUS <password>|